How I Created a Recorded Challenge, 3 VSLs, and a New Product in One Week Using AI
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you register or purchase through my link, at no additional cost to you.
A few weeks ago, I set myself a fairly ridiculous goal.
I wanted to create a brand-new recorded challenge, write and record three video sales letters, build a new product, and put together the landing page to sell it.
And I wanted to do all of it in one week.
Normally, that would have meant days of staring at blank documents, switching between five different AI tools, rewriting copy, outlining videos, trying to remember where I saved everything, and getting distracted by a dozen other pieces of my business.
Instead, I used one AI platform to help me organize the project, create the marketing assets, and move from idea to launch much faster than I would have on my own.
That tool is Marketing Secrets.ai.
What is Marketing Secrets.ai?
Marketing Secrets.ai is an all-in-one AI marketing platform created by the team behind ClickFunnels.
Instead of opening one tool for copy, another for research, another for video scripts, and another for planning, Marketing Secrets.ai brings multiple AI capabilities together inside one platform.
The regular plan includes an AI marketing assistant called Chief of Staff.
You can connect parts of your business, including your calendar and social platforms, so the assistant has more context about what you are working on and what you need to promote.
It can help you:
Plan marketing campaigns
Organize launch tasks
Write landing-page copy
Create video sales letter scripts
Develop content ideas
Turn one idea into multiple marketing assets
Create and plan videos
Coordinate the moving pieces of a launch
It does not magically build a business while you sit back and do nothing. You still have to make decisions, provide direction, review the work, and implement what it creates.
But it can dramatically shorten the distance between:
“I have an idea.”
and:
“The offer is live.”
That was exactly what I needed.
The project I wanted to launch
I had the idea for a new recorded challenge.
The challenge needed more than a few videos. I also needed the entire path around it:
The challenge concept
The daily training structure
Video scripts and talking points
Three video sales letters
A new paid product
The product positioning
A landing page
Sales copy
Promotional content
Each of those could easily become its own weeklong project.
This is where many entrepreneurs get stuck. We do not usually lack ideas. We lack the time and mental space to turn every idea into a complete, sellable system.
I did not need another folder full of disconnected AI outputs.
I needed help building the whole campaign.
How I used AI to create the recorded challenge
The first step was turning my broad idea into a clear challenge structure.
I already knew the transformation I wanted to teach, but knowing your subject and organizing it into a useful training experience are two different things.
Marketing Secrets.ai helped me work through questions such as:
What should participants understand first?
What belongs in each day?
What information would overwhelm a beginner?
What should naturally lead into the paid offer?
Where should I include examples, exercises, and calls to action?
From there, I created the challenge outline and developed the individual lessons.
Because the challenge was recorded, I also needed the content to work without me being present live to fill in gaps or answer questions.
The tool helped me shape the material into a clearer progression so that each day led naturally into the next.
I still brought my own experience, stories, methods, and teaching style to the training. AI did not replace my expertise.
It helped me organize and communicate that expertise faster.
That distinction matters.
The strongest AI-created content starts with something real: your knowledge, your process, your opinions, your examples, and your results.
How I created three VSLs in the same week
A VSL is a video sales letter: a video designed to explain an offer, show the viewer why it matters, and invite them to take the next step.
Writing one good VSL can take hours. I needed three. Each video had a different purpose, so I could not simply duplicate the same script three times.
One needed to introduce the opportunity. Another needed to explain the problem and solution. The third needed to move viewers toward the new offer.
Marketing Secrets.ai helped me structure each script around:
The hook
The problem
The cost of leaving the problem unsolved
The new opportunity
The transformation
The offer
The next step
Most importantly, it gave me something to react to.
Blank pages slow me down. A structured first draft lets me say:
“That sounds like me.”
“That does not sound like me.”
“This needs one of my stories.”
“This section needs to be more specific.”
That is much faster than trying to summon a polished script from nothing.
I edited the scripts, added my own language, and recorded the videos. By the end of the week, all three VSLs were complete.
How I launched a new product and landing page
The challenge was only one part of the launch.
I also needed a paid product for people who wanted help taking the next step.
That meant clarifying:
Who the product was for
What result it would help them achieve
What was included
How it differed from my other offers
Why someone should act now
How to describe it without overwhelming the buyer
Once the offer was clear, I used Marketing Secrets.ai to help create the landing-page structure and initial copy.
It helped me work through the major sections:
The headline
The headline needed to communicate the result clearly, not just name the product.
The problem
The page needed to show the reader that I understood where she was stuck, using language she would recognize.
The solution
I needed to explain the new approach without burying the reader in features.
The transformation
Instead of listing only what was included, the page needed to show what those pieces would help the buyer accomplish.
The offer
The deliverables, bonuses, pricing, and next steps had to be easy to understand.
The call to action
The reader needed to know exactly what to do next.
Again, I did not publish the first draft without touching it.
I edited it. I added my stories. I changed phrases that felt too generic. I made sure the promise matched what I could genuinely deliver.
But I was no longer building from a blank screen.
Within one week, the challenge, three VSLs, the product, and the landing page were ready.
What made the biggest difference
The biggest benefit was not that AI typed faster than I could.
It was that I could keep the entire project moving.
Normally, a launch can become a chain of bottlenecks:
I cannot record the video until I write the script.
I cannot write the sales page until I clarify the product.
I cannot promote the product until the landing page is finished.
I cannot finish any of it because I am trying to manage the whole project in my head.
Marketing Secrets.ai helped me break the launch into pieces, develop those pieces, and maintain the connection between them.
The challenge led to the product. The VSLs supported the challenge and offer. The landing page reflected the same message. The marketing content came from the same core idea. Instead of creating random assets, I was creating an ecosystem.
Who Marketing Secrets.ai is best for
I think this tool will be especially useful for:
Coaches and consultants
Course creators
Digital-product sellers
Affiliate marketers
Content creators
Service providers
Solopreneurs
Small-business owners managing their own marketing
It may be particularly valuable when you have plenty of ideas but struggle to turn them into complete campaigns.
It is also useful for entrepreneurs who are tired of jumping between multiple AI subscriptions and repeatedly explaining their business from the beginning.
However, this is not for someone looking for a button that produces instant money.
You need an idea worth developing. You need to give the tool useful information. You need to review what it creates. And you need to do the work of publishing, promoting, and improving the result.
The goal is not to avoid effort.
The goal is to stop wasting your effort on blank pages, scattered tools, and preventable delays.
Start with the free five-day AI Secrets Challenge
The easiest way to see the system in action is through the free AI Secrets Challenge.
During the five-day event, you will learn how AI can help one person produce the kind of output that previously required a larger team.
The training covers:
Building an AI Chief of Staff
Creating an AI marketing department
Developing a larger creative-output system
Using AI for ads, reels, images, and copy
Building a software product without coding
The event is free, and it gives you the opportunity to see how the platform and the larger system work before deciding whether the paid plan is right for you.
Register for the free AI Secrets Challenge here
My honest takeaway
I have used AI for many different parts of my business, but this experience showed me what becomes possible when I use it to support an entire project instead of requesting isolated pieces of copy.
In one week, I created:
A complete recorded challenge
Three VSLs
A new product
A new landing page
The foundation of a new campaign
That does not mean every project will take exactly one week. The timeline will depend on the size of the offer, how quickly you make decisions, and how much editing or production is required.
But I know how long this project would have taken me without this support.
More importantly, I know how easily it could have remained another unfinished idea.
Marketing Secrets.ai helped me move it out of my head, turn it into a real offer, and get it in front of buyers.
That is the kind of AI assistance I am interested in: not replacing the business owner, but helping her finally execute the ideas she already has.
Save your free spot in the AI Secrets Challenge
P.S. Come to the challenge with a real project you want to build. You will get far more from the training when you are ready to apply what you learn, rather than simply collecting more AI information.



Comments
Post a Comment