Today's Happy




Do you want to feel happier in 2024? Me too, so I'm doing a thing. Every day I'm just coming up with as many positive things in any situation.

2023 knocked us down, big time. We decide to remodel our kitchen after saving up for 10 years. Literally a few days after we ordered the materials and new countertops... our son broke both wrists, our water heater died, our furnace died, our air conditioner  died, and then our daughter's first tuition payment was due. Then for a finale, my mother got a possible cancer diagnosis and our cat got a heart disease diagnosis for which there's really no treatment. We needed a way to pick ourselves back up.

Do you want to join me in this project? Should I make it into a challenge? Every day, please tag me with your "happy" list. After I made the video above I thought of a few more things to be happy about: I got my social media done in the down time and my son told me all kinds of things about his life during the commute, so it's an opportunity for us to be closer.

Also, if you want to learn to monetize your talents and work for yourself like I did, get my ebook for free, by clicking here.


 

Comments

Popular Posts