Making It With Mandaline


 Those of you who get my newsletter were just introduced to the new Making It With Mandaline blog (which will soon become a podcast or vlog or maybe both; I haven't decided yet!). I'm so excited to build this movement! We will, I hope, learn to make it together, whether "it" is money, dolls, art, diy essential oil creations, business success, etc, etc. I am currently putting together a private membership site where we will have our own community to take course talk and just hang out.


Today's post is about a rare doll, something of a mystery to many, the Marilee or Mary Lee doll by Effanbee. Some people think she's a version of Patsy-Ann but she's not... find out all about it from my new blog post here.

And to be the first to hear about all these wonderful new developments, sign up here for my updates and freebies. Pick your passion and get messages tailored just for you.

Comments

Popular Posts