A Clean Start to 2024


 It's been a while since I've posted about my transformation. It's my new normal and I forget you might not have heard about it. 


That's me in 2017 on the left. At the time I was basically going incognito because I was so ashamed of my weight. Bleached hair, sunglasses, hat, scarf... I tried to smile but I was hot and miserable that day. That's not even my highest weight; I'd already lost some weight after switching from a raw vegan diet to keto after my son's diabetes diagnosis.

Despite all the hype, the plant-based diet was a disaster for me. I blew up to the highest weight of my life and suffered from debilitating arthritis. Once we found about our son's Type 1 Diabetes I researched the disease exhaustively trying to learn to keep him healthy. I even started testing my blood before and after each meal like he did and found out I am extremely sensitive to sugar, even the "healthy" sugar in fruits and vegetables. 

For a while strict keto and low-carb diets worked well for me, but then my weight plateaued. I tried extended fasting and that also worked for a while but then it stopped too. It turns out, I have an autoimmune condition called Hashimoto's Disease that is triggered by strict diets and fasting. 

Over the years I've settled on a more moderate approach, combining intermittent fasting and carb cycling. I am completely transformed! Although I will turn 50 in a couple months I look and feel younger than I did 7 years ago, back in 2017. I want everyone to know about this lifestyle.




Happily, Young Living devised two different plans to ease people into intermittent fasting. I am so thrilled to be able to offer the 5 Day Nutritive Cleanse plan free of charge! I even devised a mini course to go along with it. You'll get a free membership to my Customer Center as well. I hope you enjoy this lifestyle as much as I do! Just click here to get the plan.

Comments

Popular Posts