Pre-Order my Zucchini Cookbook for Early Bird Pricing


 Whew! It's been a hot minute since I wrote a blog post, hasn't it? I did a thing ~ I wrote another book! I hope that's a good enough excuse. We also moved our daughter into college. So now our youngest is an only child, at least until her fall break. It's weird. I keep buying way too many groceries. Eric, our youngest, made the cross country track team, one of just a few freshmen to make it. They win the state title almost every year so it's a big deal for him to make it. Unfortunately for me, they practice at 6AM, including Saturdays! I've been getting up all summer between 5:30 and 6:30 to take him to training in hopes he'd get on the team, but man am I already beat and the real season doesn't start until tomorrow!


Anyway, The Ultimate Zucchini Cookbook is now available for pre-order at special Early Bird pricing. This is my re-write of my grandmother's book, 56 Zucchini Recipes. She wrote it sometime in the mid-20th century and sold it through ads in the back of magazines. It is just type-written and photo-copied, with a cardstock cover and my copy is falling apart. Mine no longer has 56 recipes because some of the recipes were just typed on loose paper and stuck inside the book without being attached.

I assume mine was a leftover author's proof and not the final book because it also has a lot of typos ~ very uncharacteristic for Grandma, who was an English professor and refused to even answer questions if you asked using improper grammar. She gave me my copy decades after she sold the book, when she was cleaning out her office, and I guess she didn't have any final copies left.

The recipes in my book are great, however. I use it so often it's in pieces. I refined some of her recipes, corrected the typos, and added a few recipes of my own. Then I made low-carb versions of most of her recipes. My book will be hardcover, much sturdier than cardstock! It's more than 100 pages with retro illustrations and plenty of Notes pages for you to write your own comments and recipes. Early Bird orders get a discounted price, free author signing, and free domestic shipping.

Sign up for the Waitlist and you'll get a free sneak-peek recipe as well. I hope you love it as much as we do! I rarely have any leftovers when I use this cookbook!

Comments

Popular Posts