Free Mockups For Authors


   

Have you ever wondered how I make the beautiful cover images of my books? I use MockupShots by Adazing. MockupShots allows me to easily drop my book into all kinds of realistic-looking scenarios to make advertising images and GIFs. I've relied on MockupShots for years; it's been key to professionally positioning Mandaline Press and my books and promoting myself as a "real" author. Recently, Adazing asked me to become an affiliate for them (which means I get a small commission when you make a purchase; there is no cost to you) and I jumped at the chance because I see the true value of their services and I know they're a trustworthy company!

If you're an author you know nowadays it's up to you to promote your book, even if you have a publisher and if you're self-published you definitely need a hand making professional-looking advertising imagery.  Well, right now Adazing is letting you try MockupShots for FREE! Just fill out this form to get your summer mockups here, drop your book cover into the images and GIFs and get advertising! Happy Promoting!

Comments

Popular Posts