Want More Etsy Sales? Start With a System That Can Work While You’re Offline


 

Want More Etsy Sales? Start With a System That Can Work While You’re Offline

What if getting more Etsy sales didn’t require you to spend all day posting on social media?

What if instead of constantly asking yourself, “What should I post today?” you had a simple system helping people find your products, discover your shop, and move closer to buying?

That’s exactly what I’m teaching in my free Wake Up To Etsy Sales masterclass on September 11.

You can register here:

https://www.theonlineincomeplaybooksummit.org/wutesmasterclass

Why I’m Teaching This Class

A lot of Etsy sellers think their biggest problem is that they need better keywords. Or better social media. Or more followers. Or more time.

Usually, the real problem is that the pieces of the business aren’t working together. You might have good products. You might have an Etsy shop. You might be posting on Instagram or Facebook. You might even have an email list or Pinterest account. But if those things aren’t connected, you’re doing a lot of work without building a system that keeps helping you make sales.

That’s what I want to help you change.

Inside Wake Up To Etsy Sales, I’m going to show you how I think about building a simple sales ecosystem around your Etsy shop so you’re not depending on one platform, one post, or one lucky burst of visibility.

This Isn’t About Working More

One of the biggest shifts I want you to make is this: More sales do not always require more work.

Sometimes they require using what you already have better. That’s why this masterclass fits so perfectly with two other events I’m participating in this month.

Before the Masterclass: Let That Sh*t Go

From September 8–22, I’m participating in Let That Sh*t Go, and my free gift is my Post Less Pin More mini Pinterest course.

You can join here: https://youcanletgo.com/AB

Post Less Pin More will show you another piece of the same philosophy I’ll be teaching during the Etsy masterclass: You don’t need to constantly create more content. You need content that can keep working longer.

Pinterest can help people discover your products and offers without requiring you to be online every minute of the day. So if you grab Post Less Pin More first, it will give you a great head start before you join me for Wake Up To Etsy Sales.

And Then: Monetize Everything Summit 

September is also summit month.

Promotion for The Online Income Playbook Presents: Monetize Everything starts September 7, and you can register here:

https://theonlineincomeplaybook.com

The summit is designed to help you see how many opportunities already exist inside your business. You may have products you could sell in another way. Knowledge you could package. An audience you could monetize differently. A platform you haven’t fully used yet. Or an offer that could become part of a much bigger sales ecosystem.

That’s why all three of these events work so well together. Post Less Pin More helps you build visibility without constant posting. Wake Up To Etsy Sales helps you connect that visibility to a shop and sales system. And The Monetize Everything Summit will help you see even more ways to turn what you already have into income.

Join Me on September 11

If you’ve been waiting until your Etsy shop is perfect… Waiting until you have more products… Waiting until you understand everything… Or waiting until you finally feel “ready”…

Come to the masterclass now. You don’t need to have everything figured out first. That’s what the class is for.

Register free for Wake Up To Etsy Sales here:

https://www.theonlineincomeplaybooksummit.org/wutesmasterclass

And keep an eye on your inbox after you register. I’ll also be sharing invitations to Let That Sh*t Go and The Monetize Everything Summit so you can take advantage of everything happening this month.

Comments

Popular Posts