How Many Ways Could You Be Making Money From What You Already Have?

 


How Many Ways Could You Be Making Money From What You Already Have?

One of the biggest mistakes I see business owners make is assuming the answer to making more money is creating more. Another product. Another course. Another offer. Another social media account. Another thing to manage.

But sometimes the fastest path to more income is figuring out how to monetize what you already have better. That’s a huge part of what we’re exploring inside The Online Income Playbook Summit.

My summit begins September 21st, and you can register here: https://theonlineincomeplaybook.com

You Probably Have More Opportunities Than You Think

Maybe you already have an Etsy shop. Maybe you have a service. Maybe you have knowledge people regularly ask you about. Maybe you’ve created a freebie, workbook, course, digital product, blog, YouTube channel, Pinterest account, or email list.

The question isn’t always: “What else should I create?” A much better question is: “What could I do with what I already have?”

That’s what I love about bringing so many experts together for The Online Income Playbook Presents: Monetize Everything. You get to hear different perspectives, strategies, business models, and possibilities.

Not because I expect you to do all of them. I don’t. I want you to hear what’s possible so you can recognize the opportunities that make sense for your business.

And I’m Giving You More Than Just the Summit This Month

I have several things happening in September that fit together intentionally. If you join the summit, keep watching your inbox because I’ll also be inviting you to two additional opportunities.

Get My Post Less Pin More Pinterest Course Free

From September 8–22, I’m participating in Let That Sh*t Go. My contribution is Post Less Pin More, my mini Pinterest course. You can get it here: https://youcanletgo.com/AB

This course is perfect if you’re tired of feeling like your business disappears the second you stop posting. Pinterest gives your content a longer life and gives people another way to discover what you sell. Instead of creating more and more every day, you can learn how to make the content and products you already have easier to find. Which fits perfectly with what we’re talking about during the summit.

Have an Etsy Shop? Come to Wake Up To Etsy Sales

Then on September 11, I’m hosting my free Wake Up To Etsy Sales masterclass.

Register here: https://www.theonlineincomeplaybooksummit.org/wutesmasterclass

I’m going to show you why having an Etsy shop alone isn’t the same thing as having a sales system—and how to start connecting the pieces so your shop has more opportunities to make sales even when you aren’t actively promoting it.

If you’ve been thinking:

“I need more Etsy sales.”

“I don’t know how to get people to find my products.”

“I feel like I’m constantly marketing but nothing is working together.”

Or even:

“I haven’t opened my Etsy shop yet because I don’t feel ready.”

Come to the class. You can build the right foundation from the beginning.

Think of September as Your Business Reset

That’s really how I see all three of these opportunities. You don’t need another month of throwing random ideas at your business. You need to figure out what is worth keeping, what can go, and which pieces can work together better. Start with whichever opportunity speaks to you most:

Join The Online Income Playbook Summit at: https://theonlineincomeplaybook.com

Grab Post Less Pin More free through Let That Sh*t Go at: https://youcanletgo.com/AB

And register for my Wake Up To Etsy Sales masterclass on September 11 at: https://www.theonlineincomeplaybooksummit.org/wutesmasterclass

Or do all three. Because each one will show you a different piece of the same bigger idea:

You may not need to build more. You may just need to make what you already have work harder for you.

Comments

Popular Posts