The Fastest Way to Grow Your Audience Might Be Someone Else’s Audience

 


The Fastest Way to Grow Your Audience Might Be Someone Else’s Audience

One of the hardest parts of growing an online business is getting people to know who you are. You can have an amazing course, a great Etsy shop, a helpful service, or a fantastic digital product… But if the right people never see it, they can’t buy it.

That’s why I’ve become such a big believer in collaboration. Instead of trying to build every bit of visibility from scratch, you can get in front of audiences that other people have already spent years building.

And lately, I’ve seen firsthand how powerful that can be. In just the past week, I’ve made more than $1,600 and added over 60 new subscribers from one speaking event and two freebie shares. Last month, one 30-minute speaking event brought me 75 new subscribers. That’s a lot of growth without having to create hundreds of social posts, chase an algorithm, or spend a fortune on ads.

The Problem: How Do You Find the Right People?

Once you realize collaboration works, the next question is obvious:

Where do you actually find people to collaborate with?

Maybe you want to:

  • Speak on podcasts

  • Speak at summits

  • Find speakers for your own event

  • Recruit affiliates to sell your products

  • Trade freebies with other business owners

  • Do email list shares

  • Swap guest expert trainings in Facebook groups

  • Find people with audiences that overlap with yours

The opportunities are out there. The frustrating part is finding them. That’s why I was so excited to learn about Bryan’s Ultimate Rolodex through List Match.

What Is Bryan’s Ultimate Rolodex?

Bryan has built a database of 1,214 audience owners who are open to collaborations.

The list includes helpful information such as:

  • Audience size

  • Website

  • Industry

Instead of starting with a blank Google search and trying to figure out who might be interested in partnering with you, you already have a list of people who have raised their hands and said they are open to these kinds of opportunities.

That can save you an enormous amount of time. And there’s another bonus:

When you sign up, you also get 7 days of free coaching from Bryan.

So you’re not just handed a huge database and left wondering what to do with it. You also get help figuring out how to use it.

Why Collaboration Can Grow Your Business Faster

Most business owners think growth means building a bigger audience of their own. And yes, building your own audience matters. But that doesn’t mean you have to do it one follower at a time.

Think about what happens when you speak at someone else’s event. You get introduced to people who may never have discovered you otherwise. The same thing happens with a podcast interview, freebie swap, affiliate partnership, guest training, or email collaboration. Someone else is essentially saying to their audience:

“I think you should pay attention to this person.”

That introduction carries far more trust than showing up as a stranger in someone’s feed. That’s one reason collaboration can be such an effective shortcut.

You Don’t Need Hundreds of Partners

A list of 1,214 people can sound overwhelming. You do not need to contact everyone.

I wouldn’t. Start by looking for a small number of people whose audiences make sense for your business. Maybe that’s five people. Maybe it’s ten. Look for alignment.

Would their audience benefit from what you teach or sell? Could you offer something useful to their audience? Could you create a partnership that benefits both sides? One strong collaboration can be worth far more than dozens of random promotional efforts.

This Is Especially Useful If You Want More Visibility

I think this resource is especially valuable for coaches, experts, course creators, service providers, and other online business owners who want to become more visible without relying entirely on social media.

If you’ve ever thought:

“I’d love to speak on more summits.”

“I wish I could get booked on podcasts.”

“I need affiliates.”

“I’d love to find people to do freebie swaps with.”

“I need more people to know my business exists.”

This gives you a much easier place to start.

Get Bryan’s Rolodex + 7 Days of Coaching

If collaboration is something you want to use to grow your audience and your business, you can get access to Bryan’s Ultimate Rolodex here:

Get the List Match Rolodex + 7 days of free coaching:
https://www.growthtools.com/listmatch/amanda-boggs-08-25-26

You do not need to build your business alone.

Sometimes the fastest way to reach more people is to find the right person who already has them.

Comments

Popular Posts