How to Refresh Your Doll's Face Paint: Free Tutorial


Want to learn doll repair? Well guess what: I’ve got ya’! I just recorded a lesson showing one of my most-requested repairs, how to refresh your doll’s face paint. This is part of my upcoming video course on doll repair. 


My Doll University book covers all the basics of doll repair as well as setting up shop and my Midcentury Doll Repair book deals with specific vintage dolls but I get a lot of requests for video tutorials. I have hesitated to make videos because first of all I am terrible at it. Also, doll repair doesn’t lend itself to video tutorials very well. It’s extremely hard to film the repairs inside tiny dark heads and bodies when my hands are in the way.


I think I cracked the code, however, with the combination of my proven “cheat sheet” step-by-step photos along with videos of me performing the repairs. No matter what kind of learning style you prefer you will get both from my course. The course comes with both my books in electronic form as well as my doll stringing and vintage doll repair mini courses with PDF cheat sheets.


I posted the entire face paint refresh lesson for FREE in The Heirloom Doll Challenge Facebook group. Join the group and try it out for yourself! And let me know if you want to join the waitlist for the upcoming video course.

Comments

Popular Posts