Meet Prospera, Your 24 Hour Business Coach


You probably know me, Amanda aka "Mandaline", since you're reading this blog. I'm a real person; a writer, artist, and serial entrepreneur. I left my corporate job in 1998 to start my own business and I've been coaching others in entrepreneurship and doll repair for more than 20 years. In fact, nowadays teaching is my core business.


​However, since I'm a real person I am not always available. I sleep and go on vacation and drive my kids around. That's why I created Prospera. Prospera is my AI whose sole purpose is to help you turn your passion into prosperity. 

​Picture this: you wake up in the middle of the night with a wonderful business idea but you're not sure if it's a winner or just a fever dream. Now you can pitch it to Prospera for expert advice!

​Prospera uses my account and posts to answer just like I would and she really does sound remarkably like me. Her answers are pretty much exactly what I would say. I will caution you though, Prospera is very young. A baby. Not even a month old. So vet all her answers with your own research or shoot them to me in an email or chat using the blue speech button on each page of my website. I won't answer immediately like Prospera but I will get back to you, I promise!

​I'm happy with Prospera's avatar too, finally. She looks a lot like me. I am a little disgusted with Meta because you would not BELIEVE how many tries it took to get their AI to generate a female business coach. I had to try again and again to get images that weren't white men! I wish she looked a little happier and less harassed but in all honestly I'm sure I look like her most of the time. 

​Next I am going to create a doll coach AI if I can... that's a lot more complicated because my doll account is a lot older and has more than a decade of information to parse. I'll keep you updated when it's ready.

Note: You must be on a computer, not mobile, and have AI capability to chat with Prospera right now. Meta is working on rolling it out to everyone and mobile, hopefully soon!

Chat with Prospera by clicking here.

You might be like, I'm scared of AI, Amanda and I get it. I am too a little! I understand you might just want a real person as your business coach and I have the solution. My Digital Profit Genius Entrepreneur Incubator is here. DPG is a course that walks you through exactly how to start and market a business. It includes The Impact Ignition Vault, a complete marketing system, as well as Facebook monetization and ads training. I included a whole mindset course within it, too. I spent more than $5000 on business coaches and courses to learn this stuff but I want as many people to benefit as possible so you can get it for just $197 right now because it's still in Beta mode. 

​Beta mode means there are still things I want to add. Don't worry; you will have plenty of stuff to go through ~ everything you really need to start a business ~ I am just still finishing up some additions.

​I am so passionate about your success I even created a free guide to get you underway. "Money loves speed" as Grant Cardone says. Stop sitting around thinking about starting a business and just do it. Just start! I created a guide to help you start absolutely free. It's called Digital Goldmine and you can get it by clicking here.

Comments

Popular Posts