Help Train My Robot


 

Where’s Rosie when you need her?

Remember Rosie the Robot from The Jetsons? What I wouldn’t give right now to have a robot that could cook and do the laundry and especially, DRIVE!

We moved our daughter back to college this past weekend and our son’s cross country practice started up. I am back to waking up by 5AM, which means I’m kind of a zombie right now. I have been going to bed at 9 but it’s really hard for me to fall asleep so early! I’ll be back in a week or two once I adjust to the school schedule but right now I’m a mess.

Recently someone online wrote: “I don’t want a robot to write for me so I can do the laundry; I want a robot to do the laundry so I can write” and that hit me so hard! It’s really true. If I weren’t basically sounding half my day as a cook and laundress and chauffeur how much more could my business grow?

One of the things I enjoy doing is coaching, but it seems like people mostly reach out in the middle of the night, long after my early, early bedtime. You can always consult my blog of course, but I did use some Rosie inspiration to help with that ~ I built some robot helpers so they can answer your doll repair and business questions when I’m not available. I have to caution you, sometimes they get things ridiculously wrong, so vet anything they tell you.

Doll Doc is my doll repair chatbot. Sometimes she makes mistakes but a lot of her advice is sound. Of course, for best results, get my Doll University book or read my blog, but if you want to chat she’s available 24/7. If you wouldn't mind, please chat with her and mark her answers using the thumbs up or down buttons to further train her. Ask her some questions you definitely know the answers to and grade her response. Over time with this type of interaction she will get better and more accurate.

Get access to Doll Doc when you join The Heirloom Doll Challenge. Since she's still in training right now I am only sharing her with my subscribers or group members. You can request to join the group by clicking here. Please make sure to answer the membership questions and agree to the group rules or your request will be denied.

Comments

Popular Posts