How I Got Paid For Going to a Concert




I hardly worked at all yesterday because Hubby bought us tickets to see Green Day in concert to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary. I posted a couple Reels on Instagram and shipped some orders and that was it.

But guess what happened during the concert? Hours and hours later when we got into the car I checked my phone (almost dead from using it as a flashlight ~ so much better than the lighters we used to use; no blisters on your burnt thumb after! ) ~ I had a bunch of sale notifications!


This is something I will never get over. If you’ve ever struggled to earn money or slaved away at an hourly minimum wage job like I have, the feeling of having money come in just automatically, from work you did once, is amazing! 


I want everyone to experience that feeling and that’s why I created my course. It is called the Digital Profits Genius Entrepreneur Incubator. Long I know, so I just call it DPG for short. DPG is a comprehensive business course designed to help you start and market your own online business. 


The very first module of the course is a mindset training, because I can tell you firsthand you aren’t going to get anywhere without the right kind of thought process. We all have all kinds of toxic thought patterns and societal programming most of us aren’t even aware of that hold us back from success. 


Once you have your mind right I teach you how to start your online business step-by-step. I cover lots of different online income streams. When you’re just starting out I recommend you choose one and I go over all that with you to take you from idea to launch.


When you’ve launched your business we go on to marketing, including Facebook ads and all the social media platforms. You get a 16-module course on setting up your Facebook step-by-step and a video on setting up automations. Then you get a ton of ebooks, planners, calendars, and guides for Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. 


I include 180 days of done-for-you social media content you can just post immediately or edit and post (as well as instructions on how to do that) and I also give you proven high-converting email marketing scripts and show you how to start an email list.


I know it sounds like it will take forever to get through all this because it’s so much, but nothing is too long or overwhelming. When I started I was able to learn everything in about 3 weeks of sporadic attention. If you sit down and binge it all you can probably have the whole course complete in a week. 


You can get your business up and running even sooner than that, in as little as a day, because you get a checklist of exactly how to start and you get resale rights on the content so you can start reselling it immediately. I even give you a sales funnel you just need to tweak to add your own branding and content information for your customers!


DPG is in Beta mode, meaning I am still adding on to the modules and testing it with students. Eventually it will cost at least $497 but right now it’s just $197. That’s less than most people charge just for the Facebook training alone! Go ahead and click here to grab it at the lower price!



I just want to give a shoutout to Green Day while I’m on the concert subject. It was like a billion degrees with really high humidity but they played for more than 2 hours without any breaks. They often went straight from one song into another. And they played more live than any band I’ve ever watched ~ like their entire catalog! If you can get tickets to their Saviors tour I highly recommend it! Want to watch a little video from last night? Just click the here to see it.

Comments

Popular Posts