New Inventory Unboxing

 


Here’s a super fast unboxing video of some new arrivals to my inventory. Not shown, Dooney & Bourke, orYANY, and GILI bags, Børn shoes, and Susan Graver pieces. My next live show on Jamble will be 12/8 at 7:30PM, one week from today. Message me to request anything you want added to the show. Prices will start at $1!

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday! Ours started out wonderfully; we got to attend a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game in a suite with supper in the team family room. The next day our son got to play a practice game with Rod Brind’Amour (this was all for his birthday because he’s a rabid fan). By the end of the week, however, he had a fever of almost 105° and bad cough. When break was over swim team ramped up so I’ve been carpooling like crazy. Our daughter is waiting on a DMV appointment to get her license so I can stop driving her, but in the meantime, I didn’t even eat supper until after 10pm Tuesday because I was running around so much! I’m also taking two different marketing classes and learning new software. So please excuse my nails and hair in the video; I’m between manicures and hair coloring sessions! I hope to see you live next week!

Comments

Popular Posts