Canvas Print Unboxing


 


When you’re selling print-on-demand products like I am, you really need to make sure the finished item meets your expectations. So, I’ve been ordering various things from myself in the interest of quality control. I’ve been wondering how well my digital paintings would print at large sizes and I have an empty wall I’ve been wanting to fill for several years now, so I ordered my Sound, Sun, Storm painting as a 36 x 24” canvas print.

I placed my order on 10/28 and it arrived today, just 6 days later! That’s pretty good for print on demand. The reason print on demand is so much better for the environment is the items aren’t manufactured until
theyre ordered so there’s no waste of products that get thrown away if they don’t sell. But a lot of people are turned off by the idea of waiting for their product to be made. This really wasn’t any more wait than anything else I’ve ordered online!

I’m really impressed with the print, too. I was worried it would be fuzzy or blurry but it’s pretty sharp. I was not sure if digital art would print well at large sizes but this semi-abstract seascape blew up really well. The gallery wrap canvas is great for a high placement like this too because it looks nice from any angle. “Gallery Wrap” is so named because many artists paint the sides of their wrap around canvases so they can exhibit them without the expense of buying frames for every piece.

Sound Sun Storm depicts one of my very favorite places ~ South Beach on Hilton Head Island, looking across the Calibogue Sound at Daufuskie Island. We stay in South Beach once or twice a year if we’re lucky. Now I can see it any time right from my family room! You can order this print, along with many other products from my art website A. Mandaline Art.

Comments

Popular Posts