The New Shop Page


 Head over to the Shop page of my website to see my new design! It has only taken me FOREVER but I finally managed to link my new fine art store to my website. My new website was necessary for me to make shoppable products on sites like Instagram and Pinterest but it doesn't get anywhere near the traffic of my original website. Therefore, I used embedded code to link the two sites, Products I list on my new site will automatically upload to the Shop page here. I am very proud of myself, although it's an automated process on Shopify so it's really just copying and pasting once you link the products properly. It's taken me a month to figure it out with all the new stuff I'm working on however, so I am proud!


Over the past few months I've been learning a new software, taking a marketing class, and I opened my 14th and 15th new shops! I really didn't want to add another thing to my plate, but Jamble made me an offer I couldn't refuse, so I went ahead and committed to it. It is a great option for those of you who need clothing. I have a live sale with prices starting at $1 Friday, November 18th at 2 PM EST and another on December 10th. The first one is women's fall and winter clothes and the second will be men's clothing. Jamble will give you $10 to shop when you use this link to join the sale. Jamble only works as an app so you will need to scan the QR code with your phone to get the app if you are on a computer. You must attend the sale to get your credit, so mark your calendars! Since Jamble pays me to sell on the site I can start my auction prices during the sale very low. Most pieces start at $1! You can also make offers and use Buy It Now outside the sale for the regular price (I only get paid for the live sales).

Still, it's been really exhausting. We were supposed to go up to the cabin this weekend but we couldn't since my husband had to work due to Hurricane Nicole. No one woke me up this morning and I slept until almost 1PM! I feel great now! It shows me how really sleep deprived I was though.

My latest project is designing a line I am calling "Hurricane Camo". This was requested by my teenage son. I started with hoodies and swimwear and now there's a complete line with home goods like bedspreads available from my Redbubble boutique. I will be adding towels and maybe some drinkware soon. The great thing about having teens is how they help me keep up with the trends. Since I added the camo line my website traffic is up over 400%! It's a little disappointing my fine art isn't as attractive, however.

At any rate, now you can keep an eye on the Shop page instead of having to click back and forth between my websites to see my custom lines and artwork, As a reminder, all my custom goods are printed on demand, which means there is no manufacturing waste. They are not created until you order them, so it's the most sustainable way to shop new items and you should be really proud of yourself for being such a responsible consumer. In most cases the wait isn't any longer than any online order as well! I have noticed while walking around discount stores in our town my prices are the same or even less for many items too, which is really something considering you are supporting a local artist instead of a big corporation!

Comments

Popular Posts