The Doll Collection, Expanded





If you've been following my Instagram or Facebook posts the past few days you will be aware I have expanded my Doll Collection in my Le Galeriste boutique. I now offer home goods and men's shirts. I know I have a lot of male followers who happen to be doll collectors, doll artists, and doll doctors and I wanted to offer the opportunity to wear a favorite doll to them. I have also received many requests over the years from ladies who prefer the men's cut tee shirts and want to buy my designs in men's sizes, so I am really happy to be able to fulfill that wish!

The home goods are a wonderful way to display favorite dolls in a unique way without having to own the doll. In fact, all the dolls featured are my own one of a kind art dolls, long sent off to new homes. Now I can enjoy looking at them again even though the dolls are no longer in my possession.  I feel Vadoma, my Blythe art doll, in particular lends herself to the home collection in the fall. She makes terrific Halloween decorations! Shop for all these from my Le Galeriste boutique.

Comments

Popular Posts