Tutorial: How to Be Mom's Favorite


Mother's Day is coming soon! Are you ready? I have the stores stocked with gifts for Mom. You might remember last year I worked hard setting up photo shoots with some rare vintage dolls. I used the resulting images to create exclusive cards, art prints, and tote bags which are perfect as gift bags so you can give a gift within a gift!

If you have a larger budget you can give Mom one of my restored vintage dolls. I have gorgeous and rare dolls from the 1930s through today. Each one is a unique collectible, perfect for your special doll-loving mother!

My "Notorious M.O.M." wine-themed bottles, tumblers, and "momogrammed" shirts take a few days to create so hurry to order those from Etsy in time. I can ship those in time for Mother's Day if you order by May 7th.

My Poshmark and eBay shops feature lots of new and vintage fashions, including some really hard-to-find pieces, like a vintage Tori Amos concert tee and an absolutely gorgeous 1960s necklace and earrings set. Mom will look so mod in those!

The best part is, all my stuff for Mom is on sale! You can make offers for my Poshmark pieces. The eBay shop has sales storewide, with an extra 10% off Mom-loved categories. Use code: MAMALOVE for 15% off any order from my Etsy shop. Link to all my shops from my ateliermandaline.com website. You'll be the best kid for sure when you give Mom a one-of-a-kind piece!

If you're a mom worried you might get a sweet but not-so-sexy macaroni necklace for your day you can shop these sales for yourself. I won't tell anyone! Happy Mother's Day!



Comments

Popular Posts