Atelier Mandaline Stock Up Sale!

Dolls and toys are all on sale!

In order to help everyone get ready for fall, I'm having a stock up sale in my Atelier Mandaline store. Save 25% on orders of $100 or more. The sale lasts through August 30th. The store is packed with everything for baby, back-to-school, and I'm beginning to add fall and winter holiday items.


All this baby stuff is on sale!

Get your holiday shopping finished early, especially if you have a doll lover on your list! This is a private sale, for my blog readers and newsletter subscribers only.

Collectibles are on sale!

To access the sale use this link. If you want to combine orders to reach the $100 threshold, add them to your cart and then go through to checkout. If you follow the link to the sale the discount will be automatically applied. Every department in the store is included! Please consider this a big "Thank You!" to you, my readers and followers.

Comments

Popular Posts