Exciting News for Savvy Shoppers


 

Have you ever shopped on Poshmark? It’s by far the best place to buy large items up to 10 pounds because the flat-rate shipping is normally just under $8. Big heavy dolls, giant door wreaths, large books, enormous glassware… it all ships by Priority Mail for far less than any other platform, and without the seasonal price hikes (USPS holiday surcharges go into effect tomorrow, but not on Poshmark!)


Now, though, it’s even better. Because I am a Posh Ambassador all my listings get discounted shipping under $6 for the rest of the year! This is a Beta program and may continue if there’s a positive response, but for now I encourage you to sign up for Poshmark and shop my closet. Have a really heavy doll (Dy-Dee Baby anyone?) you’ve had your eye on? Pick it up for less on Posh.


Other Poshmark perks ~ you get a 15% discount when you bundle 2 or more items from my boutique. If you’re new to Poshmark sign up with the referral code STUDIOMANDALINE and you’ll get a $10 discount on your first order. You can shop my boutique here: https://poshmark.com/closet/studiomandaline

Comments

Popular Posts