New Website


 Is this the end?


The Atelier Mandaline website is closing. You have one week to take screenshots of any blog posts from the Updates page. Most of my recipes and doll tutorials will remain live on this original Mandaline Artful Living Blogger site but there are a few only posted to Atelier Mandaline. These are mainly carnivore and keto diet recipes and Blythe and American Girl doll tutorials.


So, is Atelier Mandaline gone forever? NO! This is a positive development! 


I’ve been working on transitioning to my new mandaline.com website for the past year. My new web host, ClickFunnels 2.0, will allow me to serve you so much better. You can now join a private membership area and community and soon you’ll even be able to sign up as a Mandaline affiliate, meaning you can earn money by sharing my site. Please just head over there and bookmark it now. The Atelier Mandaline site will disappear in one week.


As you have no doubt noticed, technology is not my forte. I’ve been procrastinating with the new website but my existing web host, Weebly, just smacked me with the news they’ve “archived” my current plan and will now bill me 3 times the amount I’m paying. 


I’ve had myriad problems with Weebly over the years; their blog feature is almost unusable because the photos get randomly moved from post to post. Then Square purchased them and since that happened the payment processor has gone down multiple times in just a few months. There is no customer service whatsoever. I was putting up with them because they were cheap but I’m not willing to pay a premium price for an inferior product.


And honestly, this is a good thing! ClickFunnels 2.0 has and will get so many features it will eventually replace my website, blog, storefronts, payment processor, email service provider… even my Facebook pages and groups! Right now I operate from a confusing, expensive and time consuming patchwork of apps and websites. ClickFunnels is going to save me so much time and money I will be able to spend creating even better and more affordable products and experiences for you! That’s what the is all about after all. 


So cheers to new beginnings and fond memories. I will always be grateful for good ol’ Atelier Mandaline for bringing you into my world. Now Mandaline will take us even further together.

Comments

Popular Posts