Get the $297 Webinar Training FREE When You Sign Up As A Beta Tester


 I'm so proud to be a ClickFunnels affiliate, meaning I partnered with ClickFunnels 2.0 to offer terrific  opportunities to my readers. Here's the latest from Russell Brunson (ClickFunnels co-founder): 

My team just put the finishing touches on our BRAND NEW AI webinar funnel builder software!!

And I wanna invite YOU to be one of the beta testers!!!

See, if you’ve run even a single webinar in the past… you know how much time it takes to set everything up and write all the copy.

I used to have to hire a dozen people just to get one launched (and it still took WEEKS…)

But it was always worth it since webinars can be so insanely profitable. (It was a webinar that built ClickFunnels from $0 to 9-figures!!!)

Well with our new AI software, you can skip all the headaches…

And get right to the profits!!

Leave the rest of the webinar funnel (pages AND copy) to our brand new generative AI software — I’m talking about the slides, webpages, emails, order-forms, everything…

Written FOR you. And all based on PROVEN webinar hacks that have continually proven to make massive sales for over a decade.

And done in as little as 60 mins from now!!

Sound too good to be true?

If you go sign up to be a beta tester… you can go see the magic for yourself!!

I’ll even let you build out your full webinar funnel for FREE…

AND unlock the $297 Perfect Webinar Training for FREE as well!

Frankly, I can’t see a reason why you wouldn’t go try it out. ;)

Doors are open right now… But won’t be open forever.

​So go and create your FREE account now (and get your webinar funnel launched in the next 60 mins!!!)

Comments

Popular Posts