You Decide my Black Friday Offer


 

I need to borrow your (gigantic, fabulous, revolutionary) brain! I need help making a big decision.
 
As you may know, I've spent the past year learning from various business coaches to sharpen up my skills on everything from fitness and meditation to marketing and real estate investment. One of my coaches, Bushra, is paying back her students with an incredible gift ~ she's spending thousands of dollars of her own money to market our Black Friday Offers. The catch? We can only choose one offer for her to advertise. So, by November 21st I have to have my offer and landing page and everything ready and I'm in a dither because I just can't decide which offer to use! I'm like, paralyzed, and I need you to help me out.
 
Now, I already held my live Christmas Doll Challenge and made an offer, the 3-day class replays and my Doll Doctor's Medical Record e-book, which is an invaluable tool for both casual restorers and doll entrepreneurs. The Black Friday price for that (which you can get immediately) is $47, on sale from $97.

I'm preparing a second challenge called The Christmas Cash Challenge to show you how to leverage your skills to make money for the holidays. I initially planned to do it live as well but the feedback from you all was that's too hard to fit into your schedules, so I think it will be a recorded webinar instead. 
 
The cash challenge would be a free class walking you through my house and showing you exactly what I did when my husband, Jerry, was disabled in a near-fatal work accident and I had to come up with thousands of extra dollars each month to replace our salaries while he was home recovering and I was on maternity leave. I used those skills to start my business. Now, my idea for that offer is the free recorded class, then for $47 (on sale from $197) you could buy my Fast Cash Fundamentals video course and get my Talent to Treasure ebook and Top 20 Ways to Make Cash Fast report for free. Some of you already have those publications.
 
Both offers would come with two free webinars teaching you to start your own business in less than a week without spending a dime, taught by some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, including Daymond John ("The People's Shark" and FUBU founder) and Russell Brunson (ClickFunnels founder).
 
So what I need to know from you is:

  1. Would you be more interested in the Christmas Doll Challenge or the Christmas Cash Challenge?
  2. Which offer would you be more likely to buy if you saw it advertised online?
  3. Should I add more to either offer and raise the prices somewhat?

Please take the poll here.

Comments

Popular Posts