Steal My Clients!


 Why would I invite you to steal my customers?


The fact is, I have more work than I can handle. My dining room is full of dolls. My office is full of dolls. My sewing room is full of dolls. My family room… you guessed it. Dolls. Everywhere.


In the past week alone more than 20 dolls requiring repair have arrived at my house and more are on the way. I am completely swamped and it's only October! I need some help. I would love to have you join my certification program. You read that right: the Mandaline Certified Doll Doctor program.


I'm still working on the logistics like lesson format and pricing but the end result will be (I hope) an army of doll doctors ready to take on clients. I really want to get you up and running as soon as possible because the holiday season is when doll repair requests really take off. I would love to promote your business to my followers.


And just so you understand the magnitude of that, my blog averages over 45,000 views per month. My website has 86,000 likes. My Pinterest account averages 14,000 per month… I don't say this to brag (because those are actually pretty piddly numbers compared to many influencers) but to let you know just how many people see my posts ~ and how many would discover you?


I've taught hundreds of thousands of people to repair dolls and I am confident you can learn to do it too. And I know you can make a business of it because that's what I've been doing for more than 20 years. The good news is, right now you can get three days of live doll repair coaching from me for FREE during the Christmas Doll Challenge. My business coach recommended I charge $1500 for 3 hours of one-on-one coaching, so that's the value of the challenge October 24-26th.


Why don't you take my lessons for a test drive? Sign up for the Christmas Doll Challenge here. You will need approval to join the group where the live training will take place so make sure to request entry as soon as possible. I would hate for you to miss it!

Comments

Popular Posts