Homemade Skelegro


 

Homemade Skele-Gro: y’all know what a Harry Potter fan I am! Here’s my homemade bone-strengthening brew: Mix 1 scoop Inner Beauty vanilla collagen powder, 1/2 tsp Young Living Golden Turmeric Mango Rose powder, & 1 cup whole milk. Shake, blend, or stir until smooth. I’m having my son drink this daily for his broken wrists. It tastes like a creamsicle, not bad like the movie original! This would be a cute idea for a Harry Potter themed party. These are all sugar-free, sweetened naturally with the stevia herb, so this is a keto-friendly, super-healthy drink!

Collagen is great for bones and turmeric is believed to lower inflammation and help with pain relief. "Golden Milk" made from turmeric has been all the rage in the natural wellness community for the past few years. Making it used to be a big undertaking, involving finding esoteric ingredients and cooking the drink, but Young Living has taken away all the hassle. You just stir the golden powder into the liquid of your choice! They also make a turmeric tea that tastes like spiced chai if the golden milk powder or the mango flavor isn't your jam. You can trust Young Living's Seed to Seal pledge to ensure only the highest-quality ingredients & accurate labeling are used. Since the supplement market is not regulated it can be dangerous so I rely on Young Living.

Get the turmeric from Young Living here. Sign up for the Young Living Loyalty subscription program to get free products and discounts. You order $50 worth of products per month and you decide what to purchase so you don't end up with too much of anything. Your monthly purchases earn points you can use like cash and free gifts. I know I don't talk about it enough but I am a Young Living Independent Distributor so when you purchase from me I do make a commission. I am also authorized to train others to start their own business as a Distributor. Please contact me for information about that or the Young Living subscription program.

Comments

Popular Posts