New YouTube Channel


 

Subscribe to my new YouTube channel! I’m https://youtube.com/@ateliermandaline 
As you know, I’ve been making all kinds of videos because instagram hired me to be a content creator, so I figured I might as well have a YouTube channel too. So far my channel is just “shorts”; more short form videos of 15 seconds or less (a recent report says Americans’ attention spans are now only 7 seconds on average). I have ideas for longer videos on the way however! My husband got me a ring light tripod with remote for making videos and I’m excited to try it. Look for longer tutorials & recipes on my YouTube channel. Instagram doesn’t allow long videos & this blog only has the capability for smaller files so I can’t post long videos elsewhere. For all of you who’ve asked for video tutorials over the years, it’s your moment! I used to be wary of YouTube because of all the haters but now there’s a content moderation setting that restricts hateful comments so I’m hopeful it will become a more positive forum. I hope you’ll check it out and subscribe!
#ateliermandaline #youtuber

Comments

Popular Posts