Atelier Mandaline Presents: A New Book Series


I'm so pleased to announce I am turning my Doll University book into a series! Coming soon, two books on making your own custom dolls. My Art Dolls book will show you how to make one-of-a-kind art dolls from existing dolls, no kiln or manufacturer required! My Pressed Felt Dolls book will show you how to create your own pressed felt dolls in the style of antique Lenci dolls as well as how to identify authentic Lenci dolls. These two books are partially-written. I would love to finish them in time for Christmas but I think that might be pretty optimistic, at least for the paperback versions! I will format them as both e-books and paperbacks. You can pre-order my Doll University book from my website or Etsy and you can download the e-book right now from my website. Both are on sale until November 30th! While you're shopping, why not sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss out on any launch announcements and sales?


In a departure from dolls, I have written another book called Tiny Budget Tiny Cabin. This is a book sharing how we built and furnished our environmentally-friendly tiny home for less than $20K and how you can do the same. I also reveal how we got a great deal on waterfront property, negotiated the permitting process to save cash, and made our home sustainable. I am finished with the manuscript and am in the process of formatting the book as a paperback and e-book, and I expect it to be ready for download and pre-order in December.





These covers and titles may change when the books are finished since they are still in progress. Please, however, enjoy these mock-up shots of Tiny Budget Tiny Cabin; I had so much fun making them!



















 

Comments

Popular Posts