Another Link in the Chain


Today I am happy to announce a new way to shop Atelier Mandaline: ThredUP! I've opened a new location in my chain of stores on ThredUP.  Sign up for ThredUP using this link for a $10 credit: http://www.thredup.com/r/XUGGCZ.

For those of you who used to shop my children's clothing, this is where you can now find the majority of my kids' items. Kids' clothing has not been selling well on my other platforms for some time now, but it moves faster on ThredUP, possibly since they used to sell kids' clothing exclusively. I have some women's clothing on the site as well. Currently ThredUP does not offer men's fashion, so you will want to shop my men's styles on my other sites. ThredUP added the Style Icon feature recently, which allows you to follow sellers to see all their items. I hope you'll add me to your Style Icon list! My ThredUP shop is: https://www.thredup.com/user/34840515. You can also link to ThredUP and all my other shops from my website.

One of the features I really like from ThredUP are the styling suggestions. When you click on one of my items you'll see links to other pieces to pair with it to make an outfit. These suggestions are from the ThredUP site, not just my shop, so there are a plethora of options. If you've ever struggled like I have to style a piece you'll like this feature. 

ThredUP also offers rewards points now. The more you buy or sell on ThredUP the more points you get to redeem for coupons, free shipping, and more. I'm happy to offer you a $10 credit when you sign up using this link: http://www.thredup.com/r/ZB1P9U

Out of work right now? I feel you. We are experiencing the crunch here as my sales are down about 60% year over year and our son is laid off. Why not go through your closets and sell your kids' outgrown clothes or the things you don't wear anymore? Use this link to order a ThredUP Clean Out Kit and get expedited processing: http://www.thredup.com/r/XUGGCZ. Ordering a Clean Out Kit is free and they'll even send you a bag if you don't have one! On top of that you'll get rewards points you can use on the site.

Something to remember about ThredUP is they mark any items I reclaim as "Sold". If something doesn't sell and I have them send it back to me it will be marked as sold but often I have the items listed in another of my shops. I've been using ThredUP kind of like a virtual assistant to take photos and list for me. If something doesn't sell I just use their photos and description to quickly list the items in my other shops when I get them back. It's all part of streamlining my processes and reducing my amount of hands-on work so I can expand more quickly. Therefore, if you see something you want marked as Sold on ThredUP check my other shops or contact me to ask if it's still available.

Comments

Popular Posts