Eye Swapping 101, A Tutorial




I'm so happy to announce my new line of custom designed doll eyes for American Girl and similar dolls! I worked for months to manufacture these with my customers' needs in mind. The result is a perfectly-fitting moving sleep eye which makes it easier to repair or customize your doll. Learn how to swap out your doll's eyes step by step with my tutorial: https://www.ateliermandaline.com/updates/eye-swapping-101-a-tutorial.


I believe these eyes are even better than the originals, as they should be, since I spent nearly a year working with the manufacturer to perfect them. So far, Atelier Mandaline eyes are available in my four most popular colors: purple, green, blue, and brown. You can order custom-painted eyes from my Etsy shop as well. My goal is to expand my selection of colors and sizes eventually. Purchase Atelier Mandaline eyes from my eBay and Etsy shops. You can link to all my shops from my website.


Comments

Popular Posts