Cyber Week Celebration!



Just in time for Black Friday and Cyber Week, all the Atelier Mandaline shops are on sale! I've listed a ton of inventory for the week and more is on the way. The eBay store is packed with vintage action figures and toys from the Ghostbusters collection by Kenner. These are selling fast, so if you collect these rare toys head to eBay today. Besides Ghostbusters, I have lots of vintage Mattel Barbie clothes and dolls for sale on eBay and Etsy either marked down or with low starting bids. The entire Etsy shop is on sale through December 1st. I have many doll restoration materials on sale and many dolls already restored. My Studio Mandaline Poshmark  boutique is also discounted storewide through Sunday and I have a bunch of LulaRoe leggings and Carly dresses newly listed. Make an offer on Poshmark for pieces worn only once or twice or bid on pieces with a little more wear on eBay. Head to all my shops from the website to save!



Comments

Popular Posts