Third Time's A Charm



I'm proud to say, despite being out of the shop quite a bit for my son's surgical schedule, I managed to make the Top 10% of sellers on eBay again last week! That's three weeks in August if you're counting.  I also finished more doll restorations I just haven't had time to write about, so there's a lot of new inventory in my shops right now. I've heard from several customers who are already shopping for the holidays so I know some of you are looking for Christmas presents already. I've got you covered! I am offering 30% off the eBay and Etsy shops this weekend only. The eBay sale starts later this afternoon. On Etsy use the code 3WEEKS for 30% off any order. Both sales end Sunday at midnight. Use the links on the Atelier Mandaline home page to check out the sale!

Comments

Popular Posts