Stay Wild, Moon Child




If you're a moon child like me you know the best ideas come in the night, and you do your best work burning the midnight oil. I've had a bunch of new ideas lately and most of them came in the night. I absolutely love my owl-themed shirt design. I drew the owl myself and used my Silhouette machine to cut the words, "Stay Wild, Moon Child" into it. To me that saying means we should stay true to our inherent nature and individual selves and not try to conform to ideas that don't suit us.



My next new design was suggested by my nephew, so I can't take credit for the quote, just the layout. This one says, "This Guy Is Awesome!" with an arrow that points to the face. Cute for boys and men. This would be a great gift for Father's Day!



My husband is an electrical engineer who happens to love old school hip hop. His knowledge of song lyrics from the 1980s and 90s is epic. I am always trying to think of ideas for him and this "Can I Get A Watt-Watt" shirt is perfect! I made him one and this would be a perfect shirt for any electrical engineer or electrician.

All these shirts are available in the shop and also in my Etsy and Facebook stores. I have the color just listed as white for all sizes but you can request basically any color when you order and I will let you know the time frame for delivery based on whether I have to order the color you want or have it in stock. You can get any of these designs on a tie-dyed shirt as well for an extra $10 charge. Right now these new designs are on sale in the Atelier Mandaline shop, so I hope you will check it out!

Comments

Popular Posts