Flash Sale!


 

Flash Sale!

Hi, all! I’m home for just a few days before taking our daughter to her university’s orientation. My shops are open & eBay & Etsy on sale through 6/14, at which time my shops will close again until 6/19. Thanks to everyone who ordered during the week! Your packages are on the way. 

I had an absolutely wonderful & relaxing trip. I got so many inspirations for new products from the shops & beautiful scenery, too! Unfortunately I found out Etsy no longer allows me to answer messages while my shop is on vacation. Please know I wasn’t ignoring you! I sent replies to your private email & now I’ve caught up answering through Etsy messages as well. I hope they fix this issue quickly! 

Shop the sale from the links on ateliermandaline.com.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ~ Amanda 

Comments

Popular Posts