Challenge Survey


 


Let Me Know!

I need your help! I just finished a 5-day Masterclass on hosting live challenges and I want to run my ideas past you. Would you like to virtually attend a live class and if so, which topic do you prefer? Here are my ideas. Please fill out the survey or email ateliermandaline@gmail.com to let me know your opinion.

1) Doll Doctor Bootcamp: 5 days to master the basics of doll repair. I know this is a needed class because of the huge number of requests I get from people wanting to know how to do certain repairs. Should I just cover doll repair or should I add a day to cover setting up your doll hospital business or doll shop? Please let me know.

2) Clutter to Cash Challenge: Turn your messy house into money in just a few days. This class would cover how to start a business with no money and nothing but a library card and unwanted household items.

3) Instant Author: Learn to become a published author for free, even if you’re not a great writer! I will teach you to publish books, journals, and printables for free and create a stream of passive income for yourself. Just set up your own “press” and get paid. No shipping or inventory storage required!

These are all businesses I started and currently run. Eventually I will host all of these challenges but I want to know which you think I should run first. I also need to know what you think of the names. If you were scrolling on social media would these challenge names make you pause and click to find out more? Is there another topic like essential oils you'd like me to cover? As my readers you are my most important customers and I want to serve you first and best so please let me know your opinion. I sincerely appreciate your help!

Comments

Popular Posts