Follow Me On TikTok



 

After much resistance, I decided to join TikTok at the urging of my kids, who feel my newer products will get more exposure there among a younger crowd. This is a great place to follow me if you want to keep up with my day-to-day posting. I am now creating several new designs for my A. Mandaline Art boutique pretty much every day and I post them on social media. It's not really feasible to write  a big blog post for each one besides designing and adding them to my stores. Today I made a line of Stubborn Norwegian-themed products on my Shopify and Redbubble with the saying "You can always tell a Norwegian but you can't tell him/her much!" My grandpa had a mug with that saying  when I was a kid and after his death everyone fought over it. Then I made a few products with a kawaii-theme and the saying "Fat Bear Summer" in reference to Fat Bear Week, which ends today, and of course the ridiculous Hot Girl Summer that's persisted for a few years now. If you're not familiar with Fat Bear Week, it is a contest held annually by Katmai National Park in Alaska to choose the fattest grizzly bear prior to hibernation. The bears are extremely popular online, or so my children tell me. So, anyway, if you're interested in my artwork or t-shirt and home design I hope you'll visit my TikTok and follow me there.

Comments

Popular Posts