Weekend Flash Sale!


 It's time to celebrate! This is my birthday weekend as well as Mother's Day, so I decided to give you a gift: a weekend Flash Sale on eBay and Etsy. Link to both of those shops from my website. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow moms out there!

I wanted to update you on my health as well. My new medication is working and I am feeling much better. My stores are all open and my doll hospital is accepting patients again. My new doctor recommends meditation to help with healing of autoimmune diseases so I have been learning that and practicing. I am using the books and website of Jose Silva to teach me. I have done some visualization for years but never much meditation and never using vision boards or things like that. I started making my first vision board and realized many of the things I hoped for over the years have already come to pass! So even my "light" version of visualization worked! I started working from home, which had been my goal when I became pregnant, when our oldest was about 18 months old. As many of you know, my husband was disabled in a near-fatal work accident when I was about four months pregnant, so my transition to working from home was delayed a bit. I did get there, however, and went on to start my own business. We purchased our fish camp in 2019, a long-held goal. My next goal is to build my business to the point it can replace my husband's salary so he can retire from his extremely high-stress job. I also want to become completely healthy again.

I am currently taking a class on drop shipping and plan to expand my consignment sales beyond just fashion so I can scale up and match my husband's current income without being tied to the house or having to expand my inventory to a warehouse with employees. Now that my kids are older I am able to spend more time on my business. I do still have a few more years as chauffeur so I am trying to be realistic. I am using the free guided meditation exercise at silvacenteringexercise.com every day to help myself relax and focus on my goals and the Vision Board app from the Apple store (also free) to create my vision boards. I focus on those before and after meditation. I hope these are helpful resources for you! May we all achieve our goals and live our dream lives!

Comments

Popular Posts