Flipping Fashion With Flyp


 As you're all aware, I have been working on the next books in my doll repair and doll making series. My Doll University book is available on the Shop page, along with e-packets specific to repairing certain vintage dolls.  I have gotten behind on my Art Dolls book, which is next in the series; I keep thinking I'm done and then I remember other things I want to add! The kids starting back to school is taking up a lot of my time, too. As much as I want to help you start a career in dolls, I found another business opportunity I want to share: flipping fashion!


I discovered a great app called Flyp that allows you to send your fashion inventory to Pro Sellers who sell it for you and pay you through the app. I have been liquidating my fashion inventory because it takes up too much room in the house and I am transitioning to moving most of my businesses to consignment. As often as we are now staying up at our mountain cabin, I am not around to ship orders daily. With Flyp, I don't have to be at home because the Pro Seller handles listing and shipping for me! 

While Flyp is a terrific option for consigning your stuff, it's an even better opportunity for starting a business. In fact, I would call it revolutionary! If you decide to be a Pro Seller on Flyp they will match you to consignment lots. If you are selected to sell someone's lot they ship it to you free of charge. You get inventory for no money upfront: your fee is extracted from your earnings when the item sells! The consignor pays for shipping the lot to you from their earnings, so there is no risk! You can start a business selling fashion without spending a dime on inventory to stock your store! How and where you sell the clothes are up to you; you can choose whatever websites or physical location you want to sell the items. I wish this option was available back when I started selling clothes! I'm kind of bummed to discover it when I'm getting away from selling fashion!

You can sell men's and women's clothing on Flyp. Apply to be a Pro Seller on the Flyp app or on their Instagram @joinflyp. Currently Flyp is only available on Apple devices. I hope they expand to Android soon. If you're looking for a great home-based business idea I encourage you to join Flyp. Maybe you'll partner with me! I'm "Amanda B" on Flyp.

Because Flyp is only available on Apple, I put together some reseller boxes for people who use Android. These are available from my shops on Poshmark, eBay, Depop, and Mercari. Shipping is cheapest on Poshmark. Everything is priced really low, like thrift store prices, so you can maximize your profit, and all are set up so you can make me an offer to fit your budget. Link to all my shops from the Home page. I would love to help you start your own business, whether in dolls, or fashion, or both!




Right now, you can save on my reseller lots as well as doll stuff during my 10-Day Sale. I'm celebrating Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year and discounts are my gift to you! The sale is running on my eBay, Etsy, and Depop shops, as well as my Shop page. I hope you'll stop by for the deals! Happy Chinese New Year!



Comments

Popular Posts