ThredUP Selling Class


If you’re in need of funds right now I want to recommend a class I just completed about selling on thredUP. This course showed me how to maximize profits by sending stuff in from our closets and old store inventory that has been sitting in my other stores. This is just one bag that recently arrived; I’ve made over $150 so far. You can sign up at: https://kreithchelesacademy.teachable.com/?affcode=83024__muw7ipr 

I believe in this teacher so much I signed up as an affiliate for her so I will make a commission if you order a course from my link (no extra cost to you). This class is how I got the information I shared in my last post about promoting my items and following sellers. It turns out you don't have to just accept ThredUP's low pricing or sit there hoping things will sell; there are  actions you can take to facilitate sales and save on fees. I really wish I'd taken this class before I sent in my first box; I actually lost money on that one! This is a long class; it's way more information than I can share for free, so I really hope you'll consider taking it. 

Kreithchele makes almost 100K per year just selling on ThredUP and teaches more classes on accounting, among other things. I'm already signed up for her next class! I've taken many courses online and this has been one of the clearest and easiest to follow. Best of luck on your ThredUP journey! And don't forget to sign up for ThredUP with my link for a $10 credit!

Comments

Popular Posts