Weight Loss Over 40

2017 to 2019
Most of my longtime readers know I've been struggling with my weight for decades. I've tried everything. Literally. If you've read about a weight loss cure in a magazine or heard about it from your doctor or even seen it on the Internet I've tried it. Some of them work for a short time but most of them don't. Most of the time I end up even fatter and sicker after a "treatment" than I was before. So I'm really thrilled to announce I have finally found a doctor who knows what he's talking about and a plan that works.

Since March 21st, 2019, I've lost 35 pounds. I look younger now, at age 45, than I did two years ago and I feel younger as well. In 2017 we went to Disney World on vacation and I felt like it about killed me! By the end of each day my feet were swollen up like water balloons and I was in agony with every step.

We went on a beach vacation last week (7/2019) and each day we biked about 10 miles and walked at least 2 miles. We also went hiking, kayaking, swimming, deep sea fishing, and crab fishing. Not only could I keep up with the family, I actually did more kayaking and swimming than anyone else! Another thing I noticed is I did not get sunburned at all. Not one bit, even though I am still using my homemade sunscreen and Young Living sunscreen which is all natural and has an SPF of only about 10. This is the first beach vacation in my memory when no one got burned and I have to attribute it to our meat-heavy Keto (or what some people call "Keto Carnivore") diet. I've heard about that phenomenon but never experienced it!

I am on a mission to help as many of you as I can. This plan is easy but doing it isn't, I'll be honest. You will probably need to really reflect on your goals and willpower to push through it. You can find full details on my website. Best of luck! I hope to see you in the Facebook group!

Also on my website is a family-pleasing recipe to get you started: Keto Stuffed Shells. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



Keto Stuffed Shells Recipe

Comments

Popular Posts