Mother's Day Sale!


If you've been following my social media you may have seen we were out of town last week. It was Spring Break and we had a little vacation to Raleigh planned. My husband scheduled a business trip and the kids and I planned to tag along. We did go on our vacation but we left early when my mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital. A couple days ago she moved to hospice. We are back home now but yesterday we drove 7 hours round trip to go and visit again. I've had my stores on vacation and extended my handling time but tonight I turned that off and went back to my regular shipping schedule. We aren't sure how much time my mother-in-law has left, but the stores will likely be back on vacation soon. Therefore, I'm running an early Mother's Day Sale on eBay, Etsy, and Depop. The Depop sale ends May 1st and the others run through May 6th. You can link to all my shops from my website.



I was able to pick up a lot of new inventory and have some of it listed. I have some terrific brands like J. Crew, Joe's Jeans, and Vince Camuto, as well as some vintage fashion and European china. I am preparing several Coldwater Creek, Diane Gilman, and Liz Claiborne pieces for sale as well. I hope you'll stop by and pick up your favorites. 

My weight loss journey with my new weight-loss coach's plan is going really well (see my last post for information). I actually lost a little more weight over vacation, meaning I lost nearly 20 pounds in the past month! My mother gave me some clothes to sell and I was able to keep a size M top that I liked and which fit me. Over Spring Break I wore a swim suit that hasn't fit for several years and by our beach vacation in July I hope to be able to buy a whole new suit for the trip. 

With all the traveling back and forth to Raleigh I probably won't have much time for blog and newsletter posting in the near future. The best way to keep up is probably to follow my Instagram or Facebook; I'll try to update at least one of those daily. Thank you so much for reading my intermittent posts!

Comments

Popular Posts