Jamberry Event Happening Now!



Those of you who subscribe to my newsletter will finally be getting a new edition today! I'm sorry for the vast delay. If you've been following the blog you know we have been caught up in our children's medical issues recently.  It's too bad, because I have a lot of exciting things going on in the shops. The newest is my huge Jamberry Auction Event, happening now in the eBay store.

I have partnered with a Jamberry consultant to help  liquidate her overstocked inventory. Jamberry Nail Wraps allow you to apply nail art at home, no matter your level of artistic ability.  I have an incredible number of these listed on eBay as well as Poshmark.  The collage above shows only a portion of what's available. These are getting bid up fast and the first set of auctions ends tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, so hurry to eBay to snag your favorites. We have a bunch of Halloween-themed wraps and wraps for other holidays, and some even glow in the dark! Many of the wraps are Host Exclusives or Stylebox Exclusives not available to the general public and quite hard to find.

Sign up for Poshmark using the code NLBOW for a $5 credit. You can make an offer on Poshmark or bundle three or more of my listings and get a discount.

Happy Jamberry-ing!

Comments

Popular Posts