Happy Birthday to Me!




My birthday falls this week, so to celebrate I am offering a gift to YOU! I am holding sales in both Atelier Mandaline shops on eBay and Etsy. I have hundreds of eBay listings on sale for 15% off with no coupon required through May 8th. These sales cover every store department! I also have kids' clothing and shoes up for auction with starting bids of 50% off. If you are a newsletter subscriber on eBay I apologize yet again; the newsletter function still isn't working. EBay is aware of the problem and they are supposed to be fixing it. For now please just consider this blog or the Atelier Mandaline Facebook page as your newsletter. My Etsy offer is a coupon for 10% off anything in the shop, which I send when you favorite my store or items. I hope you'll stop by and do that. It's really quick; you just click on the little heart.

Here at the house it's been a whirlwind week, but things are getting better. The batman came and relocated the bats out of the attic. The antman also visited today to combat the persistent ant problem we inherited when we bought the house, which became infested while sitting empty. My fitness group's grueling May challenges (we perform increasing numbers of burpees, squats, and abdominal exercises daily) are starting to pay off. This morning I was able to move my bra band hooks over to a smaller set! My Etsy store had its best week ever. If things can just keep going like this I'll be pretty happy (knock on wood)! I hope you are similarly well off.


Though this offer ends May 8th the coupon does not expire!

Comments

Popular Posts