Flash Sale!



Through tomorrow (10/10) only, head to eBay and Etsy to save during the Atelier Mandaline Flash Sale. I refuse to call this a "Columbus Day" sale, since it's now clear Columbus didn't even come to America first and wasn't the sort of person we ought to celebrate anyway. Whatever you call it, the sale has been popular and things are flying out of the shops. If you have a specific item in mind you should jump on it before someone else! Most of my items are unique, vintage or handmade, or both, so I typically one have one of each.  Speaking of one of each, I have only two LulaRoe pieces left! These are a Nicole dress and a pair of leggings in the Tall & Curvy size. Each one of these is new with tags and I have only one of each. Make an offer on Poshmark or place a bid on eBay for those (there's only one of each piece; I just sometimes run items in more than one channel at a time to maximize views. I remove it from the duplicate channel if it gets a bid or offer). You can link to all my shops from the home page of my website. But hurry; since I started writing this post three more things have sold!

Comments

Popular Posts