Another Top 10!



I am extremely proud to say my Atelier Mandaline eBay store made the Top 10% of all eBay sellers again, this time in the Dolls and Bears category! I have been working my tail off lately (if only that would turn out to be literally true!) and I'm really happy to see concrete results for all my effort. I spent most of the day yesterday taking photos and was up listing new inventory until almost midnight last night. Then I reminded myself of how I've been sick for over a month and am not quite well yet, so I went to bed and finished up listing today!

I am celebrating making the Top 10 again with another 10% off sale throughout the store. This discount comes on top of my existing markdowns, such as Buy 3, get 1 30% off in doll repair and crafts, so it's a great time to stock up. Besides dolls and toys, I just listed a ton of semi-formal and formal dresses suitable for Easter, weddings, church, dances, and even flower girls or junior bridesmaids because my daughter outgrew all her Cotillion gowns. 

My sister gave me four enormous tubs of boys' clothes to sell for her in sizes from newborn to 5, and I have gotten one tub listed so far. There are many more pieces on the way, including dressy fashions I'm trying to get into the store in time for Easter, so please check. 

As always, I appreciate your business more than I can say! I hope you'll help me reach even higher: Top 5%, Top 1%, not only on eBay but on Etsy, Facebook, and Poshmark too! 

Comments

Popular Posts